Post by China Rose on Feb 9, 2018 9:31:44 GMT -8
A few small announcements to make! We've been collaborating on a couple things and are super excited to announce them to you!
1. Lure Coursing title CGC and Canine Good Citizen previously had the same title, we slightly revised the coursing titles to the following:
Qualified Courser (QC.)
Senior Courser (SC.)
Master Courser (MC.)
If you already had a coursing title please abide by the same level system to transfer your new title. If you have questions just ask!
2. Item number two would be that we’ve switched most sports over to qualifying scores. We still need placements in racing but instead of a point system, every placement will be a qualifying score. Based off of each sport we have adjusted the amount of QS earns you a title. The requirements are also now tiered, meaning each title will require more work than the last!
-Lure Coursing: Placements that give QS
Qualified Courser (QC.) - 3 qualifying scores in Open Class
Senior Courser (SC.) - 5 qualifying scores in Champion Class
Master Courser (MC.) - 7 qualifying scores in Grand Champion Class
-Agility: Qualifying Scores only
Agility Champion (ACH.) - 3 qualifying scores in AGI-I
Agility Champion Excellent (ACHX.) - 5 qualifying scores in AGI-II
Grand Agility Champion (GRACH.) - 7 qualifying scores in AGI-III
-Disc Dog: Qualifying Scores based on randomized distances
Basic Disc Dog (BDD.) - 5 QS in Open class.
Open Disc Dog (ODD.) - 7 QS in Champion class.
Advanced Disc Dog (ADD.) - 9 QS in Grand Champion class.
-Dock Diving: Qualifying Scores based on randomized distances
Jumping Champion (JCH.) - 3 QS in Open Class.
Grand Jumping Champion (GJCH.) - 5 QS in Champion Class.
Grand Master Jumping Champion (GMJCH.) - 7 QS in Grand ChampionClass.
-Flyball: Placements that give QS
Flyball Dog Champion (FDCH.) - 3 QS in Open Level
Flyball Grand Champion (FGCH.) - 5 QS in Champion Level
Flyball Supreme Grand Champion (FSGCH.) - 7 QS in Grand Champion Level
-Herding: Qualifying Scores only
Arena Herding Champion (AHCH.) - 5 QS in Open Class required
Arena Herding Grand Champion (AHGCH.) - 7 QS in Champion Class
Arena Herding Supreme Champion (AHSCH.) - 9 QS in Grand Champion Class
-Hunting: Qualifying Scores only
Junior Hunter (JH.) - 5 qualifying scores in Open Class
Senior Hunter (SH.) - 7 qualifying scores in Champion Class
Master Hunter (MH.) - 9 qualifying scores in Grand Champion Class
-Weight Pull: Qualifying Scores only
Weight Pull Champion (WPCH.) - 5 QS in Open Class
Weight Pull Grand Champion (WPGCH.) - 7 QS in Champion Class.
Weight Pull Supreme Grand Champion (WPSGCH.) - 9 QS in Grand Champion Class
-Obedience: Qualifying Scores only
Companion Dog (CD.) - 3 qualifying scores required - 1 in Novice A Class and 2 in Novice B Class
Companion Dog Excellent (CDX.) - 5 qualifying scores required - 2 in Open A and 3 in Open B Class
Utility Dog Title (UD.) - 7 qualifying scores in Utility A Class required
Utility Dog Excellent (UDX.) - 9 qualifying scores in Utility X Class required
-Schutzhund: Qualifying Scores only
Schutzhund 1 (SCH1.) - 3 qualifying scores at Open level
Schutzhund 2 (SCH2.) - 5 qualifying scores at Champion level
Schutzhund 3 (SCH3.) - 7 qualifying scores at Grand Champion level
-Bikejoring: Placements that give QS
Junior Bikejoring Dog (JBD.) - 5 QS in Open class
Senior Bikejoring Dog (SBD.) - 7 QS in Champion class
Master Bikejoring Dog (MBD.) - 9 QS in Grand Champion class
-Sled Dog Racing: Placements that give QS
Junior Sled Dog (JSD.) - 5 QS in Open class
Senior Sled Dog (SSD.) - 7 QS in Champion class
Master Sled Dog (MSD.) - 9 QS in Grand Champion class
-Barn Hunt: Qualifying Scores only
Barn Hunt Champion (BHCH.) - must earn 7 qualifying scores in Open level
Barn Hunt Grand Champion (BHGCH.) - must earn 9 qualifying score in Champion level
Barn Hunt Master (BHM.) - Must earn 11 qualifying scores in Grand Champion level.
3. For transfering your previous earning over to our new system:
For every placement your dog has previously earned you get 1 QS in the new system. So if your dog place 3 times in agility he will now have 3 QS, points will not transfer over in the new system, only placements. (HIT, BIC, 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH)
If your dog already had a title based off of previous requirements they no longer meet you get to keep your title. No one is getting titles taken away!
4. For simplicity's sake we’re going to consolidate all of the “levels” in every sport to the same one. We have a lot of different terms for every sport when it generally means the same thing, this does not include obedience/ agility:
5. Adding new sports! I’m so excited to announce the addition of some new sports and the reintroduction of old! Bikejoring, Sled Dogs Races, and Barn Hunt Trials are now back in business! I will probably open one of each the next round of sports shows and I am so excited to get the ball rolling. I’ve started you guys off with some download links for CC you may not have.